.

.

14 de maio de 2013

Die Eisheilingen ou as sagradas condições climatéricas geladas :)

     Mamertus – 11. Mai I Pankratius – 12. Mai I Servatius – 13. Mai I Bonifatius – 14. Mai I Sophie – 15. Mai    

St. Mamertius, St. Pancratius, St. Servatus, St. Bonifatius and St. Sophie are known in German and Swiss folklore and in some other countries as The Ice Saints, or Chilly Saints. They are thought to usher in cooler weather between May 11th and 15th. In Germany these days are called the "Eisheilige", "Eismanner," or "Iceman Days". People used to believe that it was not safe to plant crops until after the Ice Men were gone.
So, I´m just preparing my outfit (ballerinas, t-shirt, jeans and sun glasses) for the upcoming summer days! :) And putting away the winter jacket that I have used yesterday. :(

Sem comentários: